Sunday, April 24, 2011

Sunday Bunny Sunday

Easter sunday. I made a rare trip to mass, with my mamala. It was a beautiful midday, but now it's a cloudy afternoon. I'm cooking dinner for the family (chicken parm) which will probably take me a few hours. I always end up with food stains all over myself, so I think it's best I change out of my pretty dress. Have a nice Sunday.



The weather was so nice that Franky made a rare backyard appearance.






My eyes look a little wonky here, but I can live with that.

4 comments:

  1. saw you on chictopia (I'm a_goneMIA), love the photos! a perfect easter outfit.

    agonemia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely dress :)

    xxx,
    Emi P.
    http://emigolightly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a romantic look I love it

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful photos!!!! you look so bohemiangirl!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to share your sweet thoughts.