Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Taxes bite.





So today my boyfriend was doing my taxes when he tells me that there might be some sort of mistake, that I owe the government $200. How is the even possible!? I was expecting to get a return of at least $600, not pay the government.  I have a decent job, and decent pay, nothing extravagent, I make enough to maintain myself.  Any way there go my dreams of shopping for Jovovich-Hawk dresses on Net-a-Porter. Here are the pieces I have been eying. 

I have also been thinking about getting my hair lightend and possibly getting bangs. I am getting my hair lightend tomorrow, but and holding off on the bangs until this sunday once I have thought about it for a while and am capable of making an informed decision.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to share your sweet thoughts.