Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Meaningful Beauty...?

After watching countless of Cindy Crawford's Meaningful Beauty infomercials and talking about how one day i'll try it. Cliff just went online and ordered me the complete anti-aging system. You see it's not that the stuff is expensive, it's not. The thing is that I'm a devout Olay Regenerist user, but since I had a Meaningful Beauty kit on the way I decided why not try it. The kit arrive about two weeks ago and I've been using it as instructed since then. The complete anti-aging system includes a skin softening cleanser, an antioxidant day cram with SPF 20, anti-aging night cream, lifting eye cream and firming chest and neck cream. According to the informercial and their website Meaningful Beauty is supposed to help smooth the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. add radiance and brighten your complexion, preserve skin's existing youthful vibrancy, protect skin from environmental aggression and free radical damage. Basically I want it to smooth the appearance of my frown lines a.k.a the 11's that appear between your eyebrows. I'm in my late twenties so unfortunately wrinkle prevention and erasing has become a big part of my beauty regimen. So far I have not noticed a difference in my frown lines... they're still there and I hate them. I'm ending week two of my Meaningful Beauty challenge, we'll see what happens by week five.
There are my 11's :( I will say that Meaningful Beauty leaves my skin feeling soft and hydrated. What is don't like is that it takes a while for the cream to fully absorbe into your skin, so I have to wait at least 30 minuted before I put in my make-up. Also, I'm unsure as to how I feel about the Meaningful Beauty eye cream. It's supposed to improve the appearance of puffiness, dark circles and crow's feet, but so far no big difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to share your sweet thoughts.